With our 24 hour, 7 day-a-week service and maintenance support, customers can be assured that if there is a problem, Endless Belt will quickly be on the scene to minimise costly down-time and get things rolling again.
- 24-7 Breakdown Service
- 24 hour shift rotations for Planned Maintenance and “Shuts”.
- Installation and repairs of all types of belt
- Installation and maintenance of Belt Cleaning and Tracking Systems
- In-situ Pulley Lagging & Rubber Lining (See Rubber Lining)
- Inspection & maintenance of rollers, pulley & structure
- Longwall Conveyor Systems
- Flexible Conveyor Train (FCT) Systems
- SICON® systems
- Modular Systems
- Mobile Crushers
Key benefits of Inspection & Maintenance Programs:
- Extend the life and productivity of valuable equipment.
- Reduce the chance of unexpected equipment failure and the consequent downtime.
- Improve the reliability and productivity of equipment
- Prevent expensive after hours service calls by planning maintenance
- Endless Belts with hot, cold or mechanical joins.
- Underground mine belt reclamation
- Belt assessment & refurbishment
- Solid woven finger splicing
- Magnet belts
- Sidewall & cleated belt
- Bucket elevator belts
- Refurbishing vent tubes
Protection against corrosion, abrasion and wear.
Load Socks and Chutes
Our rubber lining division manufactures a wide range of chutes and liners for the concrete industry:
- Rubber sleeves
- Conical chutes
- Conical chutes with square or rectangular tops
Bin & Hopper Lining
Endless Belt is able to apply rubber lining both in the workshop or in-situ to various industrial components including:
- vibration chutes
- material transfer points
- truck bodies
- impact curtains
- chutes and
- filtering buckets